What is it?
Women board members from around the world gather at IESE to discuss key issues, share experiences and ideas on how to create diversity within organizations – and boards. Networking, learning and development opportunities for women on boards are core elements of the club.
Who can join?
- Women serving on boards and members – or ex-members – of government advisory boards
- Women with at least 15 years experience as a director. They might have held one or more of the following positions for at least five years: Non-executive director, CEO, COO or CFO or similar, board member or shareholder and family member of a large family business, public administration director, senior member of institutional investment group, partner of a professional service provider that offers its services to advisory boards and committees or an executive role abroad
- MBA, PHD, PADE, PDG and Women on Boards Focused program alumnae
- Two training programs per year dedicated to the needs of women on boards. If you are unable to attend, we can arrange for virtual participation.
- Two exclusive cocktail events with advisors from multinational companies
- Mentoring and networking with other senior executives and advisors
- Exchange information and connect with other board members in the club
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)