What is it?
This club provides a pathway for women directors who are seeking a position on a board.
Who can join?
- Women directors or women who have the potential to become directors
- Members of an executive committee
- MBA, PDD, Women and Leadership Focus program alumnae
- Women who have at least ten-years experience in their current position and have already been a director in one or more of the following areas: Department, family business, public administration, non-government organization or professional company
- Entrepreneurs with over ten years experience
Two training programs per year dedicated to the needs of women executives. If you are unable to attend, we can arrange for virtual participation
- Two exclusive cocktail events with advisors from multinational companies
- Mentoring with senior executives who will give you the inside track on how to leverage your career to board level
- Exchange information and connect with other executives in the club
Fee: 700 euros per year (630 alumnae)
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)